Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Week 3 - Manchester, New Hampshire Mission

Hey Everyone, 

I have been really really busy since I got to Maine.   My flight to New Hampshire was tiring. I woke up at 3:30 am.  I was really nervous when I got to the airport.  I talked to a lady about my mission and she said her nephew is on a mission right now in San Diego and she said he goes to the "big white church" there and I explained to her that it was the temple. We got to the mission home and we first took pictures with everyone. We had Cafe Rio and it was way good. They gave us a challenge to finish the book of mormon by the time October comes around.  That will be hard but doable!   We slept at the mission home and then the next morning we got our assignments to where we are going to serve.  I am going to the Gardiner Maine area for my training and it is so beautiful! I love it here! The ward members are incredible! They are all way nice!  Its really humid and great!  My companions are Elder Aldous, who is my trainer and previous assistant to the president and Elder Gittens who is new like me. They are  great, I love them both. We all work hard and we all try our best to improve. Elder Aldous leaves after training us so this is kind of like his last stand.  Everything  has been like I thought a mission would be like.  Except we have way more freedom. Nothing exciting has happened yet, so until next time. Read 2 Nephi 31 and learn of the Doctrine of Christ!

Love,
Elder Kulkarni

No comments:

Post a Comment